Heating Oil & Home Comfort Assistance for Richmond Homeowners

Fuel Assistance

Fuel Assistance is Available for Customers in Richmond, Virginia

Assistance is available for those of our customers who need help paying their heating bills; as well as crisis and weatherization assistance.

To obtain an application, please contact your local department of social services. You will be asked to list your fuel provider, and, if you are not already our customer, we would greatly appreciate you choosing us for your oil deliveries. Our commitment to serving our communities is strong ... and our dedication to helping our customers save energy and money is our top priority.

Chesterfield/Colonial Heights Department of Social Services
Marsha L. Sharpe, Director
9501 Lucy Corr Circle
P.O. Box 430
Chesterfield, VA 23832-0430
(804) 748-1100
(804) 717-6294 (FAX)
Click here to visit their Web site.

Petersburg Department of Social Services
Kimberley D. Willis, Director
400 Farmer St.
P.O. Box 2127
Petersburg, VA 23804
(804) 861-4720
(804) 861-0137 (FAX)
Click here to visit their Web site.

Hanover County Department of Social Services
Sheila Crossen-Powell, Director
12304 Washington Highway
Ashland, VA 23005
(804) 365-4100
(800) 770-0837 (Hanover residents only)
(804) 365-4110 (FAX)
Click here to visit their Web site.

Richmond City Department of Social Services
Doris Moseley Director
Marshall Plaza Building
900 E. Marshall St.
P.O. Box 505
Richmond, VA 23219
(804) 646-7212
(804) 646-7018 (FAX)
Click here to visit their Web site.

Henrico County Department of Social Services
Jane D. Crawley, Director
8600 Dixon Powers Drive
P.O. Box 90775
Richmond, VA 23273
(804) 501-4001
(804) 501-4006 (FAX)
Click here to visit their Web site.


Southside Fuel BBB Business Review

© 2022 Southside Fuel. All rights reserved.
PO Box 24441 - Richmond VA 23224 || (804) 231-5798 || info(at)southsidefuel.com
Sitemap || Privacy Policy

Contact SouthSide Fuel!

Fill out this quick contact form to get in touch with SouthSide Fuel. Need something more specific? Get in touch with us on our general contact form here.