Conserve Energy this Spring with the Help of Southside Fuel
Spring weather can be a little unpredictable. Some days it feels like you need to turn the heat back on, and the next, you're cranking up the air conditioning. In celebration of April, or "Earth Month," Southside Fuel wants to help you conserve as much energy as you can this season by offering some valuable springtime conservation tips.
Here are a few springtime conservation tips.
- Open your windows: Avoid turning on your air conditioning and naturally cool your home by opening the windows.
- Use ceiling fans: Cooling your home with ceiling fans instead of air conditioning will help lower your electricity bill.
- Schedule a heating or cooling system tune-up: Annual tune-ups and maintenance will help improve the efficiency of your heating and cooling systems.
- Use window treatments: Energy-efficient blinds and shades can block out sunlight and reduce heat inside your home when temperatures rise.
- Replace weather stripping: A tightly sealed window will help to keep the warm air outside and the cool air in.
- Place a fuel delivery: Protect your tank and heating system by calling Southside Fuel for a fuel delivery this spring.
We want you and all our customers to have a comfortable and energy-efficient Earth Day on April 22. If you have any questions about more ways to conserve this spring, give us a call at (804) 231-5798.