Roll Through Summer with Fleet Fueling from Southside Fuel
Maintaining a fleet of trucks is no small task. In addition to overseeing your team of drivers and creating delivery schedules, you also need to make sure all of your trucks are inspected, in good working condition, and, perhaps most importantly, fully fueled for their journey. Stopping to fill gas tanks at commercial filling sites can be time-consuming and costly. Luckily, there is a simple answer, and that's fleet fueling services from Southside Fuel.
Southside Fuel can help you operate more efficiently by fueling your diesel vehicles wherever required. A few benefits of fleet fueling include:
- Time-Saving: Your drivers will no longer have to spend time out of their day to refuel their trucks.
- Reducing Errors: We take out the element of a "driver error," like forgetting to turn in receipts or including food or beverage purchases with a fuel order.
- Removing On-Site Storage: Our services make the expense of on-site fuel storage a thing of the past.
- Reduced Spending: Eliminate paying increased rates at commercial filling stations and maximize your driver productivity.
- Better Fuel Tracking: Our metered trucks provide precise information on each vehicle's diesel fuel consumption.
With peak trucking season right around the corner, make sure you contact Southside Fuel for a fleet fueling service to get your trucks ready to roll!