Count on Us for Reliable Fuel Delivery
Metered trucks have come a long way in the fuel service industry, and at Southside Fuel we use the latest electronic meters so that our customers can rest assured knowing exactly how much fuel they’ve received and how much each delivery will cost.
For decades, older mechanical meters have been tampered with in the field. Not zeroing out the meter before beginning the delivery can give the wrong reading and stamped receipts can claim to have provided more fuel than what was actually delivered. However, our electronic meters are sealed for your sake and peace of mind, and we provide printed receipts directly from the meter to eliminate any cause for you to doubt that what you pay for is what you’ve received.
Here are a few tips from the Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) that our customers can use to ensure they aren’t overcharged.
- Select a reputable fuel delivery company – just like Southside Fuel!
- Proactively monitor daily fuel usage to identify any irregularities
- Schedule your delivery time and make sure someone from your company or, for residential customers, your home is there to oversee the delivery
- Ask for the delivery company to provide you with DCA Certificates of Inspection
- Before the truck starts pumping fuel, make sure the meter and register have unbroken DCA seals
We take pride in the relationships we have with our customers. Whether we deliver to your home, farm, job site, or we bring fuel directly to your fleet while they’re on the road, you can always depend on us for reliable and accurate diesel and heating oil delivery. Contact us to learn more about our fuel delivery services!